The Wireless Systems Laboratory (WSL) is directed by Prof. Gordon Stüber in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology. WSL has conducted basic and applied research in advanced wireless and mobile telecommunication and to support the education of telecommunications.
The main research fields of the WSL are as follows:
- Wireless Geophone Networks : Wireless Network Architectures for Seismic Data Acquisition, Dense Wireless Geophone Deployments, Power Saving Schemes
- Coding and Modulation: Turbo Coding, TCM, CPM, Hybrid ARQ
- Cellular Systems: Radiolocation, Hierarchical Cellular Architecture, Radio Resource Management (Power Control, Handover)
- Receivers and Multiple Access Systems: Spread Spectrum (W-CDMA/CDMA), TDMA, OFDM, CCIC (Co-Channel Interference Cancellation), Equalization, Diversity
- Wireless Channel and Radio Propagation: Mobile-to-mobile channel models, channel depolarization
|Address and Direction|
Phone: 404-894-9370 / Fax: 404-894-7883
From the North:
On I-75 or I-85 South take the 14th Street/10th Street exit. Turn left at the 10th Street, then right onto Spring St. Look for the Centergy One parking deck.
On I-75/I-85 North take the 10th Street/14th Street exit. Turn left at the 10th Street, then right onto Spring St. Look for the Centergy One parking deck.
Thank you for visiting the WSL on the web. Please let us know
if you experienced problems with the site, couldn't find something you were looking for,
or if you have suggestions for improving the site. Please send your comments to Gordon
Q> What are the Research Activities of the WSL?
A> Please visit the Research page of the WSL.
Q> How can I get the information about other Telecommunication Research Labs at Georgia Tech?
A> Please click here.
Q> How can I get the information about the Research of Wireless Technologies at Georgia Tech?
A> Please visit the Georgia Tech Wireless Institute (GTWI).
Q> How can I get the information about the Graduate Admission of Georgia Tech?
A> Please visit http://www.grad.gatech.edu/admissions.
Home | About WSL | Director | Personnel | Research | Grants and Projects | Publications | Courses | Wireless on the Web | Help | Feedback | Direction
More information or problems with this page? Please contact Gordon L. Stüber
This page has been
accessed times since November 1, 1999.
This page was last modified on 2005-11-11 AM 11:10:56.
Copyright (C) 1999 WSL, Georgia Tech. All Rights Reserved.